The beat goes on

Uncle Joe

So I watched the news today over lunch. Jesus H. whatshisname!!!

The idiots were celebrating the Running Of The Bulls again in Pamplona. I know I ask this every year but how can anyone celebrate the torture and slaughter of animals in the name of sport? Don't hand me that crap about national tradition. Yeah, yeah...I know. Yes, I eat steak and yes, I know that the steer are slaughtered. No, it is not the same thing. Not by a long shot.

We carnivores aren't torturing the animals first and then making a spectacle of their slaughter. I'm sorry but people who find bullfighting to be entertainment or sport worry me.

Next up...the freakin' Tea Party. I mean, how friggin' ridiculous are these folks? Well, they're apologizing...again. This time they compared Obama to Hitler and Stalin. Again.

What utter a* * holes! Pretty soon the Tea Partyers will be handing out the white hoods and robes to their members. At least we'll recognize them by their uniforms.

OK...go back to what you were doing. My rant is over. For now.

Devolution.

The NAACP has renounced the Tea Party, and the Tea Party had the gall to act innocent. Despite the new face of the Tea Party, Rand Paul (Really Ron Paul, you named your kid Rand? I think I'll name my kid Vonnegut.) saying that the Civil Rights Act should be abolished. And the Tea Party member shouting racial epithets at and spitting on African-American congressmen during the healthcare "debate".

These people amaze me. Most of them are in the income bracket that stand to gain from Obama's policies, but are being manipulated by the upper 1% that has the most to lose. Obama isn't innocent in this either, he still keeps the myth going that he can be some sort of bipartisan leader. He needs to grow a pair and stop trying to appease people that just want to see him fail, at any expense. If Obama did half the things these wingnuts accuse him of, I might think we're getting somewhere.

Endrant.

These people need to use their energy and do something useful. Perhaps if they took all that free time and volunteered somewhere, they could actually change society instead of just complaining about it.

That being said, I need to move my behind and get into volunteering myself......