What cracks you up?

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Watching the 9:00 news, and they were covering a live story about a shooting... a protest, actually, since the shooting occurred last week. And the guy was standing there reporting the news all serious-like, and some little kid holds up a sign just over the guy's right shoulder that said, in very large capital letters, "WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" (but there was no asterisk). On live TV. *giggle*snort* :grin:

My FIL...he bought new cloth placemats for the kitchen table...I noticed that a couple were turned over and the seams and tags were showing..and he put a couple on the table with print side up....hmmmm I thought ummm why?....and then he saw me looking at them...and he said "I just bought them today, aren't they nice?, and they're reversable too"...... :doh: :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

At a local Bar and Grill we go to, they were having turtle races tonight...so I sponsored one turtle named Buddy, and my hubby picked the one named Chaos. Well hubby's turtle was trying to cheat...it climbed on the back of my turtle, errrr at least that's what I think it was doing... :crazy: :jester: .... so they both crossed the line...LOL...and we won a few prizes...Bud Lite baseball cap, a set of beads, and a koozie... :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Is China Sending America A Message?

"There was China's president, Xi Jinping, Russia's president Vladimir Putin to his right, next to Philippine president Aquino and the uberwealthy Sultan of Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah. And then there is Barack Obama, right in the middle of the "wives club"..."

APEC20201420big_0_zps6899f8d9.jpg

source