What cracks you up?

Tenacious_Peaches

We have a what makes you happy and a what makes you mad thread, but not a what makes you laugh thread. Since I have been laughing myself silly the past couple of days, I thought I'd start one.

What cracks me up today is listening to one of my co-workers giving driving directions to someone. She told this poor man to take a right at a certain road. She said he'd recognize it because "there will be a house on the left that sits way back where you can barely see it behind the trees and on the right will be a field with goats in it." Why even bring up the house you can't see if you can't see it? And you know you're in the damn country when directions include goats.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cracks me up today is listening to one of my co-workers giving driving directions to someone. She told this poor man to take a right at a certain road. She said he'd recognize it because "there will be a house on the left that sits way back where you can barely see it behind the trees and on the right will be a field with goats in it." Why even bring up the house you can't see if you can't see it? And you know you're in the damn country when directions include goats.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's classic! It made me think of this

Today at the racetrack daughter says she needs to go to the ATM, but the race was gonna start...sooo good ol' daddy lends her money and she says she'll pay him back on our way out to the ATM...well hubby ends up winning and then she gets her money from the ATM....some change and then bills were exchanged...and theeeeeeeen....I told hubby "I think she conned ya"! :laughing: