2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa

Farin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing: :laughing:

I think he's a naught and he barely has a small peanut in his brain box -like in BF's Simpson avatar...- Yet he can play football... just as most of the kids in all the world.

And almost all of the Argentinians are locos, phil... :cool:

The England players have spent the morning visiting an orphanage in the nearby Mbunzu township.

"It's nice to be able to bring a smile to the faces of people who are poor, hopeless and in despair, with no real chance of overcoming the challenges they face just to survive", said Mafekilozi Makatete, aged 8.

The England players have spent the morning visiting an orphanage in the nearby Mbunzu township.

"It's nice to be able to bring a smile to the faces of people who are poor, hopeless and in despair, with no real chance of overcoming the challenges they face just to survive", said Mafekilozi Makatete, aged 8.

that joke is so two days ago, it's gone meta and is being incorporated into entirely new jokes :rolleyes:

"Sooo two days ago",eh? Yeah, well maybe I made that joke up myself and the rest of the world just copied me, and it took two days to reach you. Didn't you notice I wasn't on Songfacts all weekend? No, cos I was too busy inventing jokes that are so funny they spread like a forest fire, that's why.