B_I_G's music mixes thread

Blue_In_Green

If anyone objects, I'll remove the link below but until then I'll get this thing rolling.

The first mix I'm uploading is a conceptual mix called "The Apocalypse". The reasoning behind that title will be self-explanatory when you listen to it.

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRAAQGZH

Yep, they're mixes that feature popular and not so-popular songs.

Are you really serious when you say that posting something like this on the net, which I've made for my own (and anyone else's) enjoyment, and not for any financial gain whatsoever, would infringe some sort of copyright?

That's like saying people driving in their cars playing a mix CD are infringing copyright, isn't it?

Yep, they're mixes that feature popular and not so-popular songs.

Are you really serious when you say that posting something like this on the net, which I've made for my own (and anyone else's) enjoyment, and not for any financial gain whatsoever, would infringe some sort of copyright?

That's like saying people driving in their cars playing a mix CD are infringing copyright, isn't it?

No it's not, because in this example you're doing a copy for your own private use, and don't 'publish' it (make it publicly available) by uploading it to the internet :P

bad news, I know, but that's how the current copyright laws are...