Disney Christmas Wishes fireworks song Regina Belle

Does anyone know what song this is? Or who sings it?

It is the song that is played immediately after the Christmas Wishes fireworks end in the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, Florida. This is during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

It sounds like Regina Belle. Or Patti Labelle. I've asked Disney Guest Relations and other Magic Kingdom cast members and no one knows. I've looked all over the internet for tips. The only place online where I can find any part or mention of this song is this:

If anyone who thinks they can help me would take a few moments to listen to this file, listen very carefully to the very very VERY end and you will hear a tiny piece of the song.

Also, I will post the only lyrics I have managed to gather from the song, which I scribbled down while listening to it live, and they may not be totally correct but here they are:

It's Christmas (it’s Christmas) all around us (all around us)

So wonderful to share it all with you (share it all with you)

Now that Christmas has finally found us

May our hopes and dreams and wishes come true

Children’s choir:

Bells are ringing and

Snow is falling and

Bells are jingling and

Friends are calling and

Also, I have listened to the entire CD soundtrack that goes with the fireworks, which someone posted on YouTube, and oddly enough the song is nowhere to be heard. I only hear it in the park live.

Please please please someone help me and thanks in advance.

It's a gorgeous song!

Mike, where are you when we need you? We have a Disney expert around here somewhere SmileCatcher. I will most likely be of no help to you but he could be. Lots of people around here know or can find the most amazing things though ... you never know, someone may come along with your answer asap.

Welcome to SF by the way! :)