The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #219

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominated Sabbath and changed it to Dio upon learning of his death yesterday. You are quick to get the videos down, I only had that up for like 10 minutes.

Ironically I made a message last week asking that nomination changes be reported in another post to avoid the same mistake I made last week. I'm such a hypocrite :crazy:

Thank you! Obscured by Clouds is criminally underrated, IMO.

Yes. I barely payed attention to it. I think it's like "More", they both are soundtrack to movies and "La Vallée" (OBC) was, if I can recall, quiet a bad movie. Plus we were used to "Echoes" or "Atom Heart Mother"...

There is a site where you can find most of the songs you look for. I don't know if it can be seen in the Us, at least in Spain, in France and in Argentina, it works...

Maybe this can help? "Shelter From The Storm" - Bob Dylan

That works great! Thank you Edna, I appreciate it. Funny how that video was working yesterday. Oh well, I like the studio version better.

That works great! Thank you Edna, I appreciate it. Funny how that video was working yesterday. Oh well, I like the studio version better.

Yes, they are removing everything except some live performances to which they don't have the copyrights (not album tracks) You can find the live shows on that www.goear.com site too... but I prefer the studio version as well... :)