Help

Nuttytart

Ah yes, 1977's Aja by Steely Dan is good. The highlight of that album is - what I'd like to call - my 'theme song': "Deacon Blues" :headphones:

You can't go wrong with Roxy Music either. Best album of theirs is kinda hard to pin down, but for all intents and purposes get 1982's Avalon. Highlights from that album include: "More Than This," "Avalon," "While My Heart Is Still Beating," "True To Life," and "Tara" :headphones: If you want a song from one of Bryan Ferry's solo albums check out "Slave To Love" from 1985's Boys And Girls. Classic schtuff :beatnik:

For more recent albums, definitely get the debuts from Franz Ferdinand (song: "Auf Achse"), Ladytron (song: "He Took her To A Movie (Live In Bulgaria)"), The Killers (song: "Change Your Mind"), and Aqualung (song: "Strange And Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)"). Their albums are choke full of catchy tunes ::

Well, you gotta have some Beatles. I suggest starting with Revolver and Sgt Pepper's. Oh, and Abbey Road of course. Also:

Grateful Dead - American Beauty

The Who - Who's Next

Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland

Big Brother & the Holding Company - Cheap Thrills

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd

Neil Young - Decade

All that being said, what kind of music do you enjoy? ::

This might sound a little weird coming from a teenager...but totally check out Seal's "IV". This is a great album. Lots of variety, and he's got a great voice - very mellow. And if you want lots of Beatles, you might as well just download "1". 27 of their best songs...you can't go wrong.