The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #217

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc2.png #217

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists). ... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominatenow.png

Songfactors Top Ten Playlist #217

Edited by Guest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knife Edge- Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 1970

It's A Long Way There- Little River Band - 1975

Anyone wanting to add anything to the playlist page is free to do so. Just PT a mod and they will give you access. I'm glad ya all liked the idea. LeeBB was on to something :D It is an SF tool and belongs to all. If you feel like something needs to be added besides just the playlist, please feel free to do so ;)

I know (not the cool part, but thanks! :D ), there's some weird connection here, cause we seem to have the most unlikely songs in common. But how can that classic song not be in the Top Ten?

I know, and I just nominated two that should have been in ages and ages ago.

Respire ~ Mickey 3D (2003) youtube and mp3

both links are the same song of course, but if your French is as good as mine I would recommend to watch the video first - because it has subtitles (also because it's a great vid ;) )

on another note, I just noticed that the Eels only have one song in the TTs... and that's Flyswatter...

Novocaine for the Soul ~ Eels (1996) youtube and mp3

Life is hard

and so am I

You better give me something

so I don't die...