Glee

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the final 15 minutes of it last night and got sick to my stomach. This show is sappy and somewhat geeky (even though that's the point, isn't it?), but it seems to be aimed at a female and femmie-male audience. Maybe it's just me being a typical male to not care for it.

Edited by Guest

from the first post of this thread...

This is where we talk about how much we love Glee. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own thread. :shades:

I loved the Brittany/Britney episode. Heather Morris is my new girl crush. I'm a slave for her, y'know.

Not that I expect many of you to know what the Dougie is, but here are Heather and Harry teaching you how to do it.

I don't hate Glee, I just don't like Ms Spears or her music.

Really? Your previous posts prove otherwise :

I watched the final 15 minutes of it last night and got sick to my stomach. This show is sappy and somewhat geeky (even though that's the point, isn't it?), but it seems to be aimed at a female and femmie-male audience. Maybe it's just me being a typical male to not care for it.

This Britney episode is just completely terrible. It's completely overdone with Spears' songs, though John Stamos was good in it.

If you don't like Britney Spears, why watch the episode? You're like those people here who hated Mama Mia, but said they don't like ABBA or musicals. If it's not your thing, why watch? I don't like movies where stuff gets blown up, hence, I've never watched a Die Hard movie. This thread is for people who LIKE Glee.

I hope this can heal the rift between Tim, Glee hater, and us Glee lovers : FOTC + Glee + Simpsons = THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN.

Ok yeah, that was awesome. But it was more like FOTC + Simpsons = The Greatest Thing To Ever Happen (despite the fact they were contractually obligated to include Glee).

Also, Die Hard is freaking great.