Cat Rescued After Being Found Nailed to Post

Lea

I have two cats, so I won't be reading that. I don't need to be filled with a murderous rage at 11 at night.

I do wish the penalty for animal abuse in this country was far stricter than it is. You get more time in prison for having a few joints in your pocket than you do for torturing or abusing an animal. WTF? I swear, sometimes our legal system makes NO sense.

Add the elderly to the list Shawna and if you'll hold em, I'll kick and club em }:|

EDIT: Add the elderly to your list of the abused Shawna and if you'll hold the abusers , I'll kick and club em .

If you'll hold Tim, I'd kinda like to kick him too }:|

>>>> TIM :neener: :laughing:

all our pets ever ask of us is to feed them and love them, and they offer nothing but unconditional love in return. Any abuse to animals or children should be repaid in kind. And I'll be happy to dole it out.

I fully agree with you, Shawna. I won't read that new and will try to forget about it. Now I have to feed and cuddle my three cats.

I want a death penalty for all the abusers in the world.

If the news link upset you so you decided not to view it, don't read this:

The really sad thing is that the cat belonged to an old man and was his constant companion. The old man recently died and this is how this poor animal was rewarded for all his years of showing love and devotion to his owner :puppyeyes:

Great....another serial killer in training.

That was one of the first thoughts that entered my head Marc. People like that can't be fixed either.

They should just save the public the expense of housing people like that and just shoot them :soapbox: