HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENACIOUS PEACHES

skybluesky

Jenny – Thanks, woman! I see Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd in my head as the wild and crazy guys.

Rocky – Holy crap I love Psych. Shannon totally steers me to points of coolness. I am so in love with Gus aka Ghee Buttersnaps.

Lea – Oh Em Gee, that was hilarious! I knew those brownies would make you crazy. Edna’s so sneaky.

BlueAngel – What a cute…I mean ferocious…beast.

Carl – Thanks, bossman. I dig a good haiku. Especially one that references my mistrust of the devil’s minions known as squirrels.

I I am so in love with Gus aka Ghee Buttersnaps.

Kari, don't be the it in "wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." ;)

If you are in love with Ghee Buttersnaps does that mean you're not in love with :

Bighead Burton, Fingers, Homeskillet, Big Baby Burton, Blackstar, Magic Head, Peter Panic, Gus T.T. Showbiz*, Ovaltine Jenkins, Chocolate Columbo, Schoonie "U-Turn" Singleton, Bud (from "The Cosby Show"), Nick Nack, Bruton Gaster, Lavender Gooms, Lemongrass Gogulope, Squirts MacIntosh, Galileo Humpkins, Gus "Silly-Pants" Jackson, Shmuel Cohen, Methuselah Honeysuckle, Shutterfly Simmons, Paddy Simcox, Chesterfield McMillan, Felicia Fancybottom, Tan, Longbranch Pennywhistle?

*The extra T is for extra talent

(Bolded Selections = My personal favorites)