HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENACIOUS PEACHES

skybluesky

On March 25 my hetero life partner entered this world. I love that woman like a fat kid loves cake. For her I'd cook MC's like a pound of bacon. Tenacious Peaches makes you wanna shoop, baby shoop. I like the way she works it, and I am 100% diggity free on that opinion. She cries tears of a rapper. She is an around the way girl from all the way around. Her Addidas are hype. She hip, hip a hops, and she don't stop. Tenacious Peaches is the this you can't touch. I am honored she's my friend and I love her with all my heart. So let's turn this, turn this party out!

First, me and you, T-Pain, Andy, and Akiva are gonna go out on a boat

And while we're sailing we'll have some cake

aceofcakelostcake.jpg

but don't party so hard you get your hook stuck in the stair car.

You are the Gus to my Shawn; the Ebony to my Ivory. Have the best birthday ever. :rockon:

Kevin - Thanks Bug Eyes!

MC_Kenne – I can’t count to ten, so I’m taking your word for it.

Marc – Woot backatacha! I dig a good woot.

Laurie – Party at your house! I’ll bring the margaritas if you supply the salami.

Shawna – That was a bit “Deliveranceâ€-y, woman. You’re kinda freaking me out but I like it.

Edna – For the love of all that is holy, you have got to stop with the evil vermin! But I think I will forgive you as long as the brownies are strong enough.

Crazy Don – Awww, you are making me blush. I’m spoken for in real life but I can let you interview to be my internet husband. Bring bacon.

Blind-fitter – Thank you, sir. That was the most formal birthday greeting I’ve received today. Cheers!

Steel2Velvet – That was awesome. You know it, baby! I rock out with my socks out.

RonJon- Thanks to the King of Minimalism.

TimLizzy – Hell yes he’s got a package for me! Woot! Aye bruddah.

Joe – I’m at work so I can’t see the link right now so I’m imagining it’s you giving me a strip tease…one sock at a time, ever so slowly.

Levis- Thanks, ji. I’ll be wearing my beat up Chucks for my girls’ night celebration this weekend and thinking of you.

Farin - Thank you marvelous Martin. That's the best gift I've gotten all day!

I love my Songfacts family! :rockon:

Edited by Guest
Martin slipped in whilst I was composing my thank yous. It's my damned birthday...you'd think I wouldn't have to explain myself on this of all days. Damn the man!

barbecue.jpg

BJ_Hornsby.jpg

Just because it's your birthday, that doesn't mean you get to relax, now, Anna Mae. I still expect my supper on the table promptly at five, and my feet rubbed promptly at eight.....or you KNOW what's gonna happen then, dontcha, baby?

Anyways, have a happy birthday. Enjoy the barbeque. I'll deal with you later.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: