Music to scare (or turn off) your date

beatleant

To make a nice, clean break in your relationship, show up with a box of forever roses (so you will never have to buy her flowers again), do dinner at the Arby's drive thru, and put on this classic from The Beastie Boys:

Girls - to do the dishes

Girls - to clean up my room

Girls - to do the laundry

Girls - and in the bathroom

Girls - that's all I really want is girls

Two at a time - I want girls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make a nice, clean break in your relationship, show up with a box of forever roses (so you will never have to buy her flowers again), do dinner at the Arby's drive thru, and put on this classic from The Beastie Boys:

Girls - to do the dishes

Girls - to clean up my room

Girls - to do the laundry

Girls - and in the bathroom

Girls - that's all I really want is girls

Two at a time - I want girls

CARL, DO YOU HAVE A F***IN' CAMERA IN MY CAR, OR WHAT??

:afro: :afro: :afro:

Drive up in Geo Metro with the blankets in the backseat and gallon of wild turkey and a video camera on the passenger seat with the song Girls, Girls, Girls (Motley Crew) blaring on the stereo (so loud that the distortion make it impossible to tell what song it really is)! Then comment on how loose the close she is wearing makes her look and give her a BIG THUMBS UP for her fashion skills! Tell her your watch stopped an hour ago and your gas guage hasn't worked in days! Start every conversation with "I've always wanted to have a big family and I never want to have to hold down a FULLTIME job unless it's absolutely necessary!!

Good Luck!

Mike

Drive up in Geo Metro with the blankets in the backseat and gallon of wild turkey and a video camera on the passenger seat with the song Girls, Girls, Girls (Motley Crew) blaring on the stereo (so loud that the distortion make it impossible to tell what song it really is)! Then comment on how loose the close she is wearing makes her look and give her a BIG THUMBS UP for her fashion skills! Tell her your watch stopped an hour ago and your gas guage hasn't worked in days! Start every conversation with "I've always wanted to have a big family and I never want to have to hold down a FULLTIME job unless it's absolutely necessary!!

Good Luck!

Mike

Does it have to be Motley Crue? Are there any other bands that could substitute? Motley Crue's okay, but I don't have any of their albums.

:afro: :afro: :afro:

I don't really need a strategy, here's how things usually go down with me.

ME:"Hello My name's Scott"

PROSPECT:"Oh, hello Scott"

ME:"I was wondering if sometime you would like to..."

PROSPECT:"I'm a lesbian, go away, I never want to see you again"

ME:"Okay"

:jester:

Or sometimes I'll just be walking down the street, and somebody I don't even know will just come up to me

"I like women, don't even think about it, or look at me"

:jester: :jester: :jester:

(I'm a loser, in case you didn't get the gist of the above passage, you have to know that to get the humor there ::)

Okay Chickies - what if your first date played (over and over...) The Police's "Every Breath You Take"... would you get a bit freaked out??

It's possible that many men (and it's true) don't even pay attention to the lyrical content.

If a girl played "#1 Crush" by Garbage I'd be all over her in an instant sasmokin.gif

Just find what music they hate..and play it real loud

For instance if you had a guy who hated lets say..Kiss, stick some kiss on, stick your tounge out, and dance like a loon ::

Gilliann, what if the guy happens not only to LOVE Kiss, but has come to realize that Kiss is the way, the light, and the truth? Or, at least should think that now once he has realized, that since October 31st, 1976, he has given that very band enough money to cover the debt of a small third-world nation....

Never mind...

Ken.

Every Breath You Take...the ultimate obsessive stalker tune...yeah, I'd be a little freaked out.

Running a close second, "I Want You"- Elvis Costello

Oh my baby baby I love you more than I can tell

I don't think I can live without you

And I know that I never will

Oh my baby baby I want you so it scares me to death

I can't say anymore than "I love you"

Everything else is a waste of breath

I want you

You've had your fun you don't get well no more

I want you

Your fingernails go dragging down the wall

Be careful darling you might fall

I want you

I woke up and one of us was crying

I want you

You said "Young man I do believe you're dying"

I want you

If you need a second opinion as you seem to do these days

I want you

You can look in my eyes and you can count the ways

I want you

Did you mean to tell me but seem to forget

I want you

Since when were you so generous and inarticulate

I want you

It's the stupid details that my heart is breaking for

It's the way your shoulders shake and what they're shaking for

I want you

it's knowing that he knows you now after only guessing

It's the thought of him undressing you or you undressing

I want you

He tossed some tattered compliment your way

I want you

And you were fool enough to love it when he said

"I want you"

I want you

The truth can't hurt you it's just like the dark

It scares you witless

But in time you see things clear and stark

I want you

Go on and hurt me then we'll let it drop

I want you

I'm afraid I won't know where to stop

I want you

I'm not ashamed to say I cried for you

I want you

I want to know the things you did that we do too

I want you

I want to hear he pleases you more than I do

I want you

I might as well be useless for all it means to you

I want you

Did you call his name out as he held you down

I want you

Oh no my darling not with that clown

I want you

I want you

You've had your fun you don't get well no more

I want you

No-one who wants you could want you more

I want you

I want you

I want you

Every night when I go off to bed and when I wake up

I want you

I'm going to say it once again 'til I instill it

I know I'm going to feel this way until you kill it

I want you

I want you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy might scare a girl away. Or not,,,depends on the girl.

I remember I had just asked this girl (who was a sophmore when I was a junior) out, and we had been going out for maybe 3 days. The first day I gave her a ride home, I popped in this cd without thinking about it. After I listened to "Breathe" and "Diesel Power" I started playing "Smack My Bitch Up". I then thought, "Upps, she might get the wrong idea." Supprisingly she starts singing along, then for some reason punched me really hard in the arm. Very odd.

Good Luck!

Mike

I see you read my book.

My girlfriend made me listen to Britney Spears - Toxic on repeat while engaging in a 4 1/2 hour game of scrabble (mind you, I hate this game with a passion) finally at 4 am I was ready to lie down & she made me go home :stars: I had the song stuck in my head for a very long time.