Karma's Personal Top Ten

A real interesting nail-biter at the top 2 positions instead of the unexciting sweep, well done. This is an eccentric and classic list.

A shame that I'm the only one who voted for Jimmy Buffet's version of Southern Cross, I had that one pinned to my PT10. I guess not anymore, but maybe I could replace it with the CSN original.

This is an eccentric and classic list.

That's our karma! :bow: Karma, I had a blast listening and your final ten is amazing .... Thank you. Oh and the Sylvia song? I hadn't heard it in years, and it's now been an earworm that I can't shake for the past few days. ;)

Good Grief, I am going to have to reply to my own reply:

Tks for correcting that Farin. I suppose that I would love that song by anyone who done it :blush: :D

Phil, I have always liked George Jones and that particular song. I am half-way country music junkie along with every thing else :D

Pinkstones, I put that particular version on MY ptt for the surprise effect of Dylan coming in on it. Dylan is the artist I would like to put in my closet so he could sing to me and no one else. I absolutely adore his music.

Vienne, tks for the comment and I am so pleased that you enjoyed my list.

Gosh, now you know all my secrets :blush: :D