please educate lissy

Lissy

Awwww, I thought this was a general plea to be educated and I was gonna share an interesting fact about the octopus. But I better stick to the subject. I don't actually know too much about Jim Morrison, but my ex kinda looked like him when I first met him.

P.S. I hear he made some alright music ;)

hi guys.

i am now ofically obseesed with jim morrison and would love it if anyone shared some info on him with me. i love learning about him so anything cool just put it down here please. thankyouuuu

You already started a thread with this question in November of last year in the Questions and Answers Thread.

See here:

Looking For Info On Jim Morrison

Sweet lissy, here's the Wikipedia page for Mr. Morrison with a lot of "facts" and links.

On a personal note, I went through a Doors phase back in junior high around the same time we had to read the novel "A Raisin in the Sun" in English class. To this very day, whenever I hear the Doors song "Riders on the Storm", I substitute "A Raisin in the Sun" for the title. It fits perfectly. :grin:

Anyone that's ever tried substituting raisins in the sun will agree.

Raisins in the sun...

Raisins in the sun...

From grapevines we were born

Just to shrivel up like corn

Like a rock without a stone

And living like a clone . . .

Raisins in the Sun . . .

Yeah!

(keyboard intro)

;)

I hope it's autographed.

The list price is only 40 U.S. dollars which is equal to a little more than 43 Australian dollars.

Amazon has it for sale for only 27 U.S. dollars which amounts to a little over 29 Australian dollars.

It pays to shop around.

• 2 months later...