Artists you like but don't care for their most popular song...

MindCrime

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I mean the angry mob will break into my apartment and slit my throat while I'm asleep. I think that's what being in a cabal is all about.

What's a cabal?

I love Jimi, but I'm not a particularly murderous person so it's all g. I feel the same way about Metallica though...I can understand that they're a decent band, but really don't hear the greatness that is supposed to ooze out of them.

What's a cabal?

According to dictionary.com it is

a small group of secret plotters, as against a government or person in authority.

the plots and schemes of such a group; intrigue.

a clique, as in artistic, literary, or theatrical circles.

• 1 month later...

It's far from being his most popular too, usually I think of Brown Eyed Girl as his most popular / overplayed.

I'd like to see some stats on that. Maybe it's just that Moondance (the song) makes me die a little every time it comes on the radio ;-)

Brown Eyed Girl is definitely his signature song. Moondance is a well-known song yes, but I'd never call it his most popular number.

As far as Pink Floyd goes (my particular group), their most popular radio songs are Money and ABITW pt. 2. The former I can tolerate, the latter I can't. I absolutely loathe and detest ABITW pt. 2.

• 3 months later...