Songfact's Fantasy Baseball VI: 2010

Kevin

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting from tomorrow , I will be away for 6 days ; Hawaii again . :coolio: :guitar: I'll be back on the 24th. Not that it looks like anyone is having any troubles so far nor do I anticipate any , but if you do , you'll have to check with other players first . I'll try and check in from there on my phone or a business center at the hotel from time to time but can't promise anything .

I think RJ got all the pitching so far this season . :P

AHEM!!!! Has anybody checked Roy Halladay's stats so far this season. He's the only reason that I'm still in the hunt. Verlander has been garbage this year. And based on his performance so far, Hanley Ramirez is the most overrated player in the game. Zimmerman is hobbling around on a bad hamstring, Jason Bay and the rest of the misbegotten mets are CRAP, and Ryan Doumit couldn't hit if his life depended on it. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased. :P

Thank the lord for Nelson Cruz and some good pickups like Konerko, Price and Romero.

Let's get to trading!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello hello. Well shoot y'all, somebody say something! You'd think we didn't have two leagues in play with plenty of fighting & scrabbling going on in both of them. ;)

I don't know if we'll ever catch CanAm in the Points league, but there's a hell of a fight for 2nd place. :D Head to Head I dunno about. My team has sucked the past few weeks, and it's not that good to begin with. :P

and then there's .... Kevin? And football? It's getting late. Are we playing?

Edited by Guest