Let Me Go- Jimi Hendrix??

lonelyday

Hey y'all,

I have this song called Let Me Go on some random Jimi Hendrix blues CD. The song is credited to Jimi sure enough, but I noticed people arguing that it isn't him when I went to listen to it on youtube. It certainly isn't his usual style, but then again, I'm pretty sure Jimi could do whatever the hell he wanted with a guitar. So now I'm confused. Does anyone have any clues to who is actually playing the song?

You can find it here:

One youtuber says it is You Are Too Much For the Human Heart by Herman Hitson...but I can't find that song and the link the guy gives to back it up isn't all that useful.

:help:

P.S. How do you make links all fancy so they say whatever they are instead of just copying and pasting from youtube?

Thanks Edna!

It's such a lovely song, it's on a really random Hendrix compilation, and I always knew it was a bit dodge seeming as what comes up as the name of the CD in i-tunes is somethng different to what the packaging says. Plus they credit this song as being 'Let Me Go' by the Stones, which it obviously isn't. You'd think Hendrix had enough of his own material that you wouldn't think people would try and pawn off someone else's as his. But then I probably never would have heard the song...

And thanks Farin! I always thought Songfactors were technologically fabulous for the way they post link as words, but now it doesn't actually look too difficult so hopefully that means I can't mess it up..

Thanks Edna!

Thank you :bow: Your questions make us search and discover too... :)

And thanks Farin! I always thought Songfactors were technologically fabulous for the way they post link as words, but now it doesn't actually look too difficult so hopefully that means I can't mess it up..

If I learned those "technical" things -thanks Farin!! :thumbsup: ;) - everybody can... :cool: