The 2010 Olympic Winter Games

Farin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an awesome result . As I go down the list and see only half the competing countries with medals , I can't help but hope for at least 1 by them . Were at least 2/3 to take home a medal of some sort , then I think the Winter Games would have more impact and interest .

Go underdogs ; that's all that keeps the Olympics really interesting-including a possible defeat for Canada in hockey or curling .

I love watching curling. It's just shuffleboard on ice really. I used to spent enough time in the bar playing and watching that I love it. I think that seriously makes me a redneck. :D

I love playing shuffleboard! There are a couple of bars around these parts that have shuffleboard, so if you're a redneck, so am I. ;)

He is exacty that. He's actually a friend and neighbor of Hawk. Both of them live near me (within 8 miles or so), and Shaun has been known to show up at the local YMCA skate park (where he learned his moves on a skateboard) just to hang with the kids, etc .... who can not like that sort of grounded personality? :P :thumbsup:

Plus he's adorable, has gorgeous hair, and has a lovely personality, making him attractive to girls & women of all ages. And he loves dogs & little kids. What's not to like?? Heehee! ;)

Edited by Guest
added more attributes!

^That's the most likely pairing at this point. Russia was relatively/surprisingly easy to beat for Canada with Ovechkin (and to be fair even Crosby) being somewhat non-entities. Good luck to them, it's the one gold Canada probably wants most. :)

And very nice job by Rebensburg in Women's Giant Slalom.