With my naked eye

I saw all the falling rain

Coming down on me

With my naked eye

I saw all if I said it all

I could see

So Bored ~ Wavves (2009) video* and mp3

*somehow I doubt that this is the original video

and before you ask: yes, it's supposed to sound like that, the sound quality is fine ;)

Had you nominated the original Skids: "The Saints Are Coming" , you could have counted on lots of points from me. Regrettably, the U2 / Green Day combination doesn't really do it for me, so probably not. ;)

I was considering the original version originally, I think it's much better actually. I may have to nominate it sometime.

Bear in mind that some of us had to take part in this contest for years before we even saw a song from our favourite decade make the chart. ;)

Try nominating a song you love four times, seeing it make #11 at least two of those times, and then still not being able to get it into your own PTT. Now that's agony. ;)

Try nominating a song you love four times, seeing it make #11 at least two of those times, and then still not being able to get it into your own PTT. Now that's agony. ;)

I've done that before with a couple of different songs. They only made it in during the "no number 1's week".

Speaking of No Number 1's... :shades:

You will come back with your second set of nomiantions from last week won't you philly? I loved them, and was sad I couldn't vote for them. :P

Speaking of No Number 1's... :shades:

What? You want one? We could take that under advisement possibly .... ;)

I love watching old reruns of Soul Train. BET Centric on our cable system airs a lot of old, old episodes from the early to mid 70s and it's great seeing the fashions and the dance moves and of course, the Soul Train line.

I also liked playing "Spot the White Guy" because there was always one and he always danced so poorly that he stuck out like a sore thumb.

Bear in mind that some of us had to take part in this contest for years before we even saw a song from our favourite decade make the chart. ;)

We all have our favourite artists, but personally, if I regularly felt the need to plead on behalf of mine, I'd be worried about appearing undignified.

BF you said it so very, very well. I would never beg. The artist stands on its own merit for the most part.