The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #203

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #203 :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists). ... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

Yes, it's true, we now have two, two, two lists in one! :)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Cut Like A Buffalo - The Dead Weather (2009)

The first song is one I heard in promos for the new season of The First 48 on A&E and thought it sounded interesting. Decided to look it up on Grooveshark and realized......hey! This sounds pretty good! Not my usual taste that's for sure, but it's definitely something that I wouldn't hesitate putting on my iPod.

Big Time Sensuality (Fluke Minimix) - Bjork (1993)

This was a song featured in my first Personal Top Ten and I was happy to see it get as many votes as it did. I didn't think it would do too well overall, what with Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones also in that group of 50. I think the mix is better than the album version, which is why I'm going with it here. I'm rather surprised that Bjork hasn't made a Top Ten before.

Miner at the Dial-a-View ~ Grandaddy (2000) youtube and streaming mp3*

*together with another song that, while you may listen and enjoy, shouldn't influence your decision on whether to vote for it or not.

When looking up the release year just now I was surprised to see that it wasn't a single... ah well, cool song anyway :)

I found your house and I saw your car

But I've no idea where you are

From the dial-a-view

Nothing Too Much Just Out of Sight ~ The Fireman (2008) youtube and mp3

some cool psychedelic garage rock thingy with some electronic thrown in for good measure :D

Nothing too much

Just out of sight

You say you love me

If this is true

The best thing to do

Is to lie down beside me

I said I love you

Well nothing too much

Just out of sight