Happy Birthday Radhi

skybluesky

Jeez individual thankyous are going to be hard BUT I do plan to do them so here goes

Firstly, LEA you are totally lying I know you are because I don't have a girl housemate so the puppy is MINE mwahahaha your evil plan has been foiled.

Laurie and Jenny and Kevin, thankyou and thank you and domo arigato

B-F fret not for it is STILL my birthday in Kiribati and celebrations will not cease till it is the 21st the world over. By 'celebrations' I mean thank you notes

Fin - do you realise how much pressure is on your number now to be awesome. I'll let you know in 2 months if it's all it's cracked up to be.

Martian - I think you lie and you are just listening to Yeasayer to be HIP and COOL and other hip/cool things - they're American and not shoegaze or grunge, therefore it logically follows, etc.

S2V muchos gracias and I know you do BUT it's nice to hear zat anyway!

BlueAnge... No I'm calling you Nicole (ok?) ... you can have Jason Spaceman, he is also the nicer guy since Mr. Ashcroft very happily went and stole his girlfriend and is therefore evil HOWEVER he has such lovely hair and such a lovely voice and I am so madly in love with him I don't even care, I listened to the Verve is the dark last night/this morning - my birthday treat to myself. Ahem, yes - thank you is what I meant.

Shawna - I virtually know ONE other person with those very sneaks - luckily they are in the K that is U so no footwear faux-pases here.

phil - I got through about 2 minutes before I started choking with laughter and had to stop. Do you know that is an actual bollywood song?

RG - ze puppy is obvs not talking to me but to ze crazy peeps who donot like shoegaze who will not get any of that cake (no one is allowed to like shoegaze).

MM - TY

Lucky - YOU'RE NOT LATE, pffft remember it's still the 20th in Kiribati for another 8 hours or so.

Toneh - awwww you're too kind, that is luffly I shall cherish it 4eva, you are definitely not teh suk

PHEW :)

Martian - I think you lie and you are just listening to Yeasayer to be HIP and COOL and other hip/cool things - they're American and not shoegaze or grunge, therefore it logically follows, etc.

actually I meant because you reviewed that album recently and we talked about it - and not because it's shoegaze (which I know it's not) ;)

... maybe "in your honour" wasn't the best choice of words though :crazy:

Thankee, Elena! :D Now Lea can be jealous I have an armadillo :neener: :D

Well, I had to bring your puppy back. He peeded on the floor and bite the cat.

I was only going to keep him till he passed the chewing stage so he wouldn't chew up your new shooz :D

• 3 weeks later...