Happy Birthday Radhi

skybluesky

Y'alls are awesome :D I had a wonderful day and I proclaimed at the end of it - and still do - IT'S STILL MY BIRTHDAY IN INDIA therefore, THE CELEBRATIONS SHALL NOT CEASE.

ANYWAY, personal shoutouts:

RG - <3s for a fantastic opening post, one of my friends has taken to answering any question I pose which starts 'Who's that guy who...' with 'Richard Ashcroft'

Muzik - Thankee thankee for being the first SF wisher, I noticed your post in ze sweet coffee thread :)

MC - Ein Cake I <3 it thank you! Why isn't it chocolate?

Elena - thankyou also for giving the puppy the boring non-chocolate cake and the choccy keyboard to MOI, you know me well.

Peachness - not. eating. that. Wearing it instead. Also it's not chocolate, jeez, you people! (I kid, I love it to pieces and YOU KNOW IT)

Timz0r - second most indie? I'd put myself at fourth most indie on this site. Also you might (not) be interested in knowing that my housemate thinks I am indie-er than anyone because I'm from Indie-an(d then some). He's v. funny glad you noticed.

Sammy - that's beautiful where's the porcelain teacup, jeez, you people. OH WAIT I see a teapot, the cup must be around.

Bluesy - thanks for ze wishes, I tried my very best to do as you said.

UnkaJoe - Can I call you David? No? Ok, thank you anyway, Mr. Letterman's card-holding is v. suave, I am impressed by it

hoorah, I'm 23!

.... o wow, I'm 23.

Aww, lucky, I wish Richard Ashcroft would've brought me a cake. :P

Anyways Happy Birthday and best wishes, I'll have to vote Blonde Redhead No.1 (or relatively close to it) in the Top 10 this week in honor of this occasion, and since its such a lovely song I encourage everyone else to do the same. :D

Radhi your house mate called me and told me to please let you know she very very allergic to adorable little puppies :(

So the poor little thing won't have to go to the puppy pound, I guess I could take him off your hands.

He looks kinda cranky anyway and may keep you up all night. You being a student and all... best if I just keep him for you :D

Edited by Guest
and he might chew up your new sneaks :(