American Idol Season 9

Tenacious_Peaches

Anybody still watching? Lord help me, I am. I've been singing "Pants on the Ground" all morning. I didn't dig the hillbilly slant they put on the Atlanta auditions. All southerners are not slack jawed yokels with bad teeth.

image-2F77_4B4F2DED.jpg

*Gentle Words from Mama Peaches*

I understand that American Idol and shows of that nature are a polarizing topic. People generally love them or hate them. This particular thread is a safe haven for discussions amongst those who enjoy the show.

So if you don't like American Idol or the premise of the show, this thread might not be the place for you.

Thank you and have a pleasant day. :grin:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been watching this season but I must say I'm not quite as enthused as I'd like to be. To quote the delightful teen comedy "10 Things I Hate About You", I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed? :shades:

I'm riding the Bowersox train although I think she is too pure for the Idol machine. I predict that she either has a complete public meltdown or wins the whole damned thing. No in between for that girl. I also dig Andrew Garcia, Siobhan Magnus and Lee Dewyze. "Meh" or "hell to the no" to the rest of them.