The Butterfly Effect

MuzikTyme

Hey Muzik,

Yeah it was a "Special Edition" DVD or something like that. I rented it at Blockbuster.

I think there are some subtle differences throughout the movie too, but nothing major. The ending is totally different. Let me know what you think after you see it.

Excellent point.

I think what it is, is that Butterfly Effect is so good that people subconsciously try to find something wrong.

Hahaha. True, true. The premise itself is surreal, so you can't go and objectively analyze a sci-fi story that proclaims something that is physically impossible, such as traveling back in time. Me? I'm more of a Back To The Future kind of guy, but if you really liked The Butterfly Effect, you might wanna check out Johnny Darko.

I finally saw the movie last night. Definite thumbs up! What a freak show. I kept talking to Ashton throughout the movie. "Don't do it...you've already screwed everything up...don't make it worse." As far as the scars go, I tried not to think about it too much. Let it ride, my friends.

My poor, sweet husband was totally bumfuzzled by the whole movie. He said it would have been better if Chris Tucker was in it and someone had a kung fu showdown. Lord, I love that man! ::

As far as the scars go, I tried not to think about it too much. Let it ride, my friends.

I was already ahead of ya... that's why I didn't bother to reply again. Besides, it would of made myself more intellectual and I just wanna be known here as a normal, everyday guy who happens to be darn sexy.

* insert emoticon here of myself at nude beach carrying a couple of coffees and a dozen donuts... ;) *

• 1 month later...

this movie has to be on my favorites list. i first heard about the Butterfly Effect becoming a movie, i wasnt that interested because i am a heavy reader and i love to read and i had read the BE novel and wasnt expecting it to be good so i just didnt watch it. later on my best friend was telling me about it and mentioned that ashton was in and i turned my nose down on it even more. i thought ashton was great in that 70s show but i couldnt see him in BE.

about three months after it came out i decided to see it anyways and it turned out a lot better than i expected it to. ashton did a great job and i was surprised about how well he did it. boo on tommy!! :beady:

yes but i love that movie! :elvis: