The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #201

Lucky

Hey Fin, it is nice to be back. I am a butterfly tho' but hope to be around for a while. Gee, it sounds as tho if you didn't have bad luck, you would have no luck at all. We'll hope that things turn around for you. Knowing how travel is now days tho', I guess you are lucky to have gotten your bag back at all so I guess that is something anyway huh? Anyway, good to see you again.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Edna, how are you doin' girl. I can't believe the warm welcomes that I have gotten. Makes me feel all warm and goooy ;) . You keeping those brownies warm for me 'cause I am ready. I keep tabs on all my little family here thru Lea. I have to figure what noms I am going to be putting up. Have been singing kareoke on Friday and Sat. nights. Lots of fun and good music too. The boards aren't very active it seems. Guess I'll have to get my whip out huh? ;);)

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #201 for the week ending 17th January 2010

1. Let It Rain - Eric Clapton (1970)

2. I'm A Man - Spencer Davis Group (1967) 

3. Summertime Blues - The Who (1970) 

4. Radio Free Europe - REM (1981) 

5. Beck's Bolero - Jeff Beck (1967) 

6. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee (1976) 

7. After Midnight - J.J.Cale (1971) 

8. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright (1975) 

9. Cry Me A River - Julie London (1955)

10. Even The Losers - Tom Petty (1979) 

:headphones:

A very good Top ten, though I was wishing to get "Winter" in it... Laurie, we'll have to try again... ;)

Who, Spencer Davis Group and one of the best Clapton's tracks... :thumbsup:

I see both my noms made it... :shades: It's the first time it happens and I participated in every Top there was since #1 till this one... congrats, edna :grin:

this caused me to do a double take.

Awww, give me a break, please? I was tired, and you know what I mean. I had just completed hour 54 of my work week, and am getting ready to leave this morning to finish off the week at 60+ hours. I'm lucky to be able to spell, let alone make sense. :P;)