The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #201

Lucky

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learning to Fly ~ Pink Floyd '87

Learning to Fly ~ Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers '91

I don't like vote-splitting and these two are a pair, so I'll nominate them again together next week or another, when those artists aren't already nominated.

People Are People ~ Depeche Mode '84

The Metro ~ Berlin '83

Edited by Guest

I don't like vote-splitting and these two are a pair, so I'll nominate them again together next week or another, when those artists aren't already nominated.

People Are People ~ Depeche Mode '84

The Metro ~ Berlin '83

Thank you MC, you just made my voting week easier :D

Both of those would have been high on my list and bumped my own down. Please re-nom them next week and I'll make sure they make the top of my list :D

"Commercial Reign" - Inspiral Carpets (1990)

Let It Rain - Eric Clapton

Beck's Bolero- Jeff Beck Group (1968)

Winter ~ The Rolling Stones (1973)

I'm A Man - Spencer Davis Group 1967

I can' t believe "Turn The Page" didn't make it yet... by Bob Seger. Such a great track... I think I'll vote for the Metallica's version but I love the original much better...

Stealing partial credit for Free Your Mind because I nominated it FIRST and I am a spoilt brat but Peaches probably understands because she has a Peachlette and knows how little girls are...

You may have all the credit, sugar. I'm just tickled it got in. And yes, I am very familiar with the ways of bratty girls. I was once one myself. :grin:

Hey all you beautiful people. Happy New Year To All. Hope when you sat on Santa's lap that he brought all you wished for. Just thought I had better check in so you would know that I am still alive and kicking.

Fantastic noms up this week so far. I should be there so I could vote. Espacially on Bolero, my most fav song which I nominated at one time. Unfortunately, it didn't do so well. Hope it does better this time. It is my #1 pick. :)

Will be seriously thinking about getting back here as I have been missing you all.