Classic Albums --- The Making Of Stevie Wonder, "Songs In The Key Of Life"

babyteen

I'm interested in purchasing "Classic Albums: Stevie Wonder: Songs In The Key Of Life". However, I've been in contact with Nathaniel Oberstein, the lead customer service representative of Eagle Rock Entertainment in New York, and he told me that, not only did Rhino Entertainment release this particular episode of the "Classic Albums" series, but that this particular title has long since been out of print. I've checked with http://www.amazon.com, and it says that a new copy of this DVD costs at least $198 through a third-party seller. Is there a way I can get an authentic, new, factory-sealed copy for a cheaper price than $198?

When they say "Good Condition", do they mean something like "Used, like new"? Maybe they mean, "Still Sealed"? I'm confused.

probably neither, I would guess it means something like "it's been opened and used, but without any big damages (like scratches on the DVD, eg)"

I'm not 100% sure though

I wonder if there are any stores that specialize in out-of-print videos and DVD's that are still new and factory-sealed? Maybe somebody might have a leftover copy of this DVD that's new and still sealed.

I guess you can search for this by posting on many forums and advertise on sites and be very lucky.

But ebay is a good solution and if you really can't find it, it might be tolerated you download it and burn it on a dvd..

I've purchased (and sold) many things on e-Bay and Amazon and I've never had a problem nor received any bad CD's or DVD's whether they were new, like new or used. Give it a try. Most sellers will offer a return policy if you're not satisfied. Usually it's posted but if not just ask.

I've purchased a few items that were marketed as "Used, Like New", through Amazon.com's third-party Sellers, and strangely enough, when I analyzed them, I discovered they were in fact pirated! These were mainly Disney DVD's that were from the "Limited Issue" series. I wonder, how do people get away with that?

If you report those people they probably won't get away with it.

So I'm wondering if there's any sellers that have leftover copies that are new and still sealed. I checked on Ebay, and one of the sellers has one that's "Used, like New", but the bidding time has just ended. What do I do next?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you could record it from VH1 Classic. They'll replay it about 3-4 dozen time in the next month

The problem is, I don't have VH1 classic on the TV that's in my bedroom. Though we might have it on the TV in our living room, since we have over 600 channels on that particular TV. We have Comcast Digital Cable.

You don't have VH1 classic in your bedroom yet have 600 channels on a particular TV?

Man, that's a tragedy.

That's because I live at my mother's house, and my mother and stepfather can't afford to put digital boxes in all of our rooms. By the way, I also live with my sister and brother.