Songfactor's Top 10 Movies {Action Violence}

MindCrime

In this Top 10 special, we will be doing a non-music theme.

We ask you to nominate two movies with Violence that you feel are great films or just overall bloody and action packed.

The same regular rules that go with the top 10s applies here. First week is for nominations, then the regular top 10 voting will go on for another week or until everybody has their votes in.

*Voters may rank between 10-12 choices.

For 11: First 8 are ranked with an additional 3 that are worth 1 point each.

For 12: First 8 are ranked with 4 additional, however #8 will be worth 2 points instead of 3.

Please let us have your nominations now

:popcorn: fight9.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially War movies, as I'm expecting that to be one of the leading genres for this category.

Horror / Thriller could be acceptable too, but we also did that one for Halloween, but there's no time limit or anything.

Basically any movie with gun/knife fights and murder.

Reservoir Dogs

great film :thumbsup:

Especially War movies, as I'm expecting that to be one of the leading genres for this category.

even though there's a big difference between "Action Violence" and "War Violence" as depicted in movies... the first is more meant to be entertaining, while the latter is more disturbing (at least in the good ones)

I'm thinking about nominating one, but I don't know if I want to compare these two kinds in the final list...

Seven and Terminator would fit?

Yes, Edna

I realize there's a big difference between war movies and action flicks, but they would be too similar of a category if ran separately and coming up with 30-40 war movies would be very difficult, so it's easier to just combine them.