AVP

_Jayson_

Made all other movies this year look like a 1 hour episode of Will and Grace, where Will makes out with that other guy... and a midget. I was so obsessed with seeing it that I went to out to my theater while Hurricane Charely was only a few counties over. There was 2-3 inches of rain on the street, the theater was freezing cold, and there were like 20 kids playing grab-ass with each other. It couldn't have been more worth it.

I went to the drive in theater to see this & was bored out of my mind during the first half, but I mostly blame the lack of sound from the speakers & the faded screen. The movie finally picks up somewhere in the middle, but the effects during the movie were weak if noticeable at all. The lack of audience was also a significant sign of this being a lackluster movie, more people were at attendance during the showing of Garfield & Harold & Kumar go to WhiteCastle. A few more fight scenes & original casts & the movie would've been well worth it.

The fight scenes were cool, but the plot just dragged on & on, if they would've focused more on the enemies, instead of these guys running around, where they know they're bound to be killed, like when they were in the Sacrifice Chamber, they knew ahead of time they were going to die, then acted shocked when it came creeping out of the pores.

AVP... best movie in years.

IMO... Dawn of the Dead was 50 times better than AVP. :laughing:

• 6 months later...

I loved AVP (certainly scar...) but I had the feeling deep inside...that they could've made the movie much longer! They better did more predator and alien action because I thought the aliens were pretty easy destroyed at the end...to quickly...

oh and the ending...I was discapointed because I wanted to see some romance between rex and scar (grrr) oh come on you could feel the love vibes between them! It would be so cool and unique, don't ya think? aah scar was so hot (ok he has a crab like mouth but the poor guy can't help about that does he?)

But alright I loved the movie :bow:

Whats with the whole predator being nice? I dont care if they were trying to get rid of the aliens...predator cant have feelings! Its just not ethical...GOSH!

Really...the movie moved kinda fast for me...almost kinda rushed. They all died too fast...there shoulda been just more to it. But, it did explain why predator was on the planet to begin with.

What was up with the ending?!. I didn't get the part where the alien burst out of the predator, what does that mean?. They could just kill it!.

Nobody knew there was an alien in him!!! so how can they kill something they didn't knew it was there?

Whats with the whole predator being nice? I dont care if they were trying to get rid of the aliens...predator cant have feelings! Its just not ethical...GOSH!

I thought that was one of the best things in the movie :o maybe I say this because I'm a woman but hey! It was a nice twist in the movie!

Really...the movie moved kinda fast for me...almost kinda rushed. They all died too fast...there shoulda been just more to it.

I totally agree with ya! I feel the same way about the movie!! just a bomb *boom* and they were dead...to fast indeed