Babyface --- How would I contact Him

babyteen

I've been a fan of the music of Babyface for a couple of years now. However, one thing that has fascinated me the most about him is a specific electric piano sound that he plays with in his music. I'm wondering how he got that specific sound, and what kind of keyboard I would use to make that into an instrument. Someone told me I should contact Babyface, and ask him what that kind of electric piano sound is. However, I don't have any contact information for him. Does anybody know how I could contact him? Perhaps by phone? By Email? By Mail? Through his record company? I'm confused.

He most likely has a fan page. Try asking your question there :D

You might get lucky and another fan might know. Very doubtful you'll get a personal response for him. He most likely has people that handle the fan stuff. If our idols answered everything personalty they'd never get anything done ;)

He most likely has a fan page. Try asking your question there :D

You might get lucky and another fan might know. Very doubtful you'll get a personal response for him. He most likely has people that handle the fan stuff. If our idols answered everything personalty they'd never get anything done ;)

What's his fan page address?

You could always try doing an internet search on one of those songs, be really specific. Chances are somebody else is either asking the same question or telling others how to play it. Piano keyboards can make all sorts of different instrument sounds, and there are magazines/websites devoted to replicating certain songs. You might find someone in a more specific forum that would know.

You could always try doing an internet search on one of those songs, be really specific. Chances are somebody else is either asking the same question or telling others how to play it. Piano keyboards can make all sorts of different instrument sounds, and there are magazines/websites devoted to replicating certain songs. You might find someone in a more specific forum that would know.

Which specific forum would I turn to?

Babyface --- How would I contact Him

Number One: The man is not God, so please don't refer to him with a capital H.

Number Two: Keith Richards refers to him as "F**kface".

And Number Three: I was talking to Babyface just last week. He asked me if I wanted fries with my Big Mac.

Try the McDonald's on Walnut Street in Philadelphia.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Number One: The man is not God, so please don't refer to him with a capital H.

Number Two: Keith Richards refers to him as "F**kface".

And Number Three: I was talking to Babyface just last week. He asked me if I wanted fries with my Big Mac.

Try the McDonald's on Walnut Street in Philadelphia.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

You're kidding, right? And, the capital h wasn't referring to God, I am an atheist by the way. I capitalize the titles of all of my posts. It's something I learned in language arts, always capitalize titles, for example, the title of a post in a forum.