What Chess Piece Are You?

Farin

Find out here: What Chess Piece Are You?

You Are a Bishop

You are limited in what kind of moves you make, but that only encourages you to be wilier.

If you sit back and think carefully, you can be just as deadly as any of the other players on the board. It's all about using your head.

While it does get annoying to be underestimated all the type, you can use that to your advantage.

You can attack and retreat quickly, without anyone hardly noticing. As far as skills go, that's an excellent one to have!

You Are the King

You may not move quickly, but you move with purpose. You take every decision in your life seriously.

You don't think that most risks are worth their potential downsides. You try to protect yourself at all costs.

Some people may consider you an egomaniac, but you're simply self-interested. It's perfectly natural to want to put yourself first.

You have a lot of responsibility, an a lot of people depend on you. If you were taken out of commission, those that depend on you would be doomed.

"I'M A CANNONIER!"

No, actually I'm....

You Are a Knight

You are very unusual and even a bit eccentric. No one can really figure you out easily.

Because you're not predictable, people behave irrationally around you. They may feel threatened by your presence, or they may underestimate you completely.

You do best when you're close to the action. You don't move quickly, so you need to be near the center of things if you want to make a difference.

You tend to act quickly, and decisively. In fact, you are often the first person to make a move.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

You Are a Pawn

pawn.jpg

You didn't start out with many advantages in life, but you have more opportunities than most people.

If you plod along slowly and carefully, eventually you'll have more power than you ever dreamed was possible.

You don't look back in your life, and you try to keep moving forward. Unfortunately, your predictability makes you an easy target.

You have an end goal in site, so why would you stray from your path? You only get off course when you're forced to take someone out.

a frickin' pawn!

You Are the Queen

(Damn, I knew I should've worn pants).

You are an incredibly powerful person, and at times, it's hard for you to keep your power in check.

You can take down virtually anyone who's standing in your way. That doesn't mean you should though!

When you're at your best, you're playing both offensively and defensively. You are able to look into the future and plan accordingly.

Because you are so powerful, you are a natural target. You must remember to protect yourself, even if it means hanging back when you want to pounce.

You Are a Knight

You are very unusual and even a bit eccentric. No one can really figure you out easily.

Because you're not predictable, people behave irrationally around you. They may feel threatened by your presence, or they may underestimate you completely.

You do best when you're close to the action. You don't move quickly, so you need to be near the center of things if you want to make a difference.

You tend to act quickly, and decisively. In fact, you are often the first person to make a move.

*it's actually a pretty good read on me, I think.* :crazy: