The $10 mp3 player...

Ombre Vivante

51qtBnucwmL._AA260_.jpg

Target (pronounced tarjay) is selling these babies for 10 bucks a pop. You can use it as a boner fide mp3 player or as a 1GB flash drive. The only downside I've read in reviews are the headphones and sound. The headphones have this tiny, tiny, tiiiiiny jack, but I think you can buy some kinda adapter thingy for better headphones or earbuds. The sound... well, whaddaya expect from this thing?! 6-channel surround sound? I mean, I remember when the WalkMan first came out: that s**t was huge and it cost, like, 300 bucks to play $10 cassettes. This is a little stick and it costs 10... and it'll play a s**t-ton of music that is sometimes, er, free. Seriously, I could not have imagined the day. Hmmm, unless they make a Carl's Jr. 6 dollar burger that plays all my favourite tunes as I'm eatin' it, I think this is a pretty good deal. So, get thee to your local Tarjay and get one :headphones:

It looks like it's a hit-or-miss. I just read another review that said it fell apart in a short time. I'll have to try it out. If it can last me, then I KNOW this thingy is werth its salt :headphones:

Tell us here how it works out for you, i'll go by your consumer report before I consider buying them and handing them out at christmas.

Yeah, it has an accent aigu on the "e." It's really spelled thus: "Targét" :beatnik:

Tell us here how it works out for you, i'll go by your consumer report before I consider buying them and handing them out at christmas.

Totally. Imma gonna try it out 'cause I wanna hand a few of these out to me colleagues with xmas songs already in them :headphones: