Fantasy Festival

Farin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peaches, I like how Madonna is on the bottom of your lineup and the D is on top. :D

As it should be, TimLizzy.

I'm still pissed about my stupid festival name. I tried to convince myself that it's so dorky that it's actually cool, but then I realized cool probably isn't the preferred nomenclature, then I had the urge for a Caucasian, then I got tired from my mind spinning in circles and had to lie down and take a nap.

I actually already am in one of htese leagues with some friends from school. is it possible to join multiple leagues?

my festival is epically weird. i've got the Who and Michael Jackson performing alongside Rammstein and Lady Gaga.

yeah, as Tim said, you can join as many leagues as you like (that's why it's called 'add' the league, I guess ;) )

yep ;)

Can I edit my line-up?

Yes, you can. In your first week, you can edit your line-up as much as you like. However, after that first week you can only exchange up to three artists a week. Any changes you make must be made by midday each Wednesday otherwise the *Buzz Points for your new line-up won’t be included in that week’s results.