Fantasy Festival

Farin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of an intercoursed world are we living in that Run DMC has 0 buzz? I reject that notion.

always take note of the spelling!

"Run DMC" might have 0, but "Run-D.M.C." has 375

it's because of how last.fm works that wrong spellings of artist names can be submitted and thus also exist in this game...

always take note of the spelling!

"Run DMC" might have 0, but "Run-D.M.C." has 375

it's because of how last.fm works that wrong spellings of artist names can be submitted and thus also exist in this game...

Ah. I thought I had explored every spelling possibility. I still reject that they have such meager buzz but at least it's not 0.

As always, you are the wind beneath my wings, marvelous Martin. :)

Those 'The's' will getcha. Just ask Martin. :D

you know me :D

I wish I had done this. :P

when I go to http://fantasyfestival.last.fm/ I still have the opportunity to "create a festival"

you'd be 2 weeks behind, but it's not impossible to close that gap, I'd say

My artist with most buzz is predictably My Bloody Valentine. I guess it would have been the Dandys but that's why I got rid of them.

I can't believe Tears Run Rings have only 5 buzz points, the music listening world should be ashamed. SHAME ON YOU, MUSIC LISTENERS!

• 1 month later...

Batman, I love you more than you will ever know, but Drake?

Ew.

The other league I'm in is me and a bunch of friends who are kinda treating it like a competition, so instead of making my dream festival I just tried to make the one that would get me the most points. So that is my explanation for Drake, Owl City, and Paramore, ha ha. But I still would definitely attend my festival. Just imagine seeing both Radiohead and Michael Jackson at the same festival.

• 1 month later...