Sign in to follow this  
Levis

2010 in music

This year will have new Highspire, Air Formation, Autolux, and Butterfly Explosion among others. I seem to be the only one in the city excited about any of these apart from Autolux. AMATEURS!

next week? according to wikipedia it's the 8th of March for Europe... :confused:

I got my info from the counter on top of their site, but now I checked the internets I must say that you are right Martin :P

Goldfrapp's new album Head First is absolutely amazing. It leaked this weekend and I've been listening to it ever since. I thought they couldn't top Seventh Tree, but then they go and do it.

The new MGMT album is streaming on their website. If your favorite song off the last album was "Weekend Wars," then you'll probably like the new album. If you only listened to the old album for Electric Feels, Kids, and Time to Pretend, you probably won't like it.

The new MGMT album is streaming on their website. If your favorite song off the last album was "Weekend Wars," then you'll probably like the new album. If you only listened to the old album for Electric Feels, Kids, and Time to Pretend, you probably won't like it.

just read an article (which was curiously called "It's only Rock n Roll, but I leak it"), which came to the exact same conclusion. ;)

"Grow" by Delorean is by far my favorite song of 2010 so far. It's very reminiscent of the dancey indie-rock of the middle 00s, but it's also very much an ambient house track. Definitely worth checking out.

If you haven't heard Sleigh Bells yet, you have to. I know we aren't even halfway through the year yet but I'd be very surprised if I heard something from 2010 that was giddier, RAWK!er, or trashier. It's not something you can listen to every day, but if you are in the right mood it is just perfect.

The album is streaming on NPR!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126667481