The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #191

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #191 :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists). ... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

Yes, it's true, we now have two, two, two lists in one! :)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Satan Wants Me" - Luke Haines (2003)

""Satan Wants Me" is a galloping, glorious high density history of pop culture occult, peaking with a comparison of the relative bluesmanship of Jimmy Page and L Ron Hubbard." observed someone or another, in a review of "Das Capital: The Songwriting Genius Of Luke Haines And The Auteurs".

"One Hit Wonder" - Texas Terri Bomb (2006) Not destined for a Top Ten spot, I'd wager, but what the heck?