Stop the (rigged) Academy Awards...

TheCyberdemon

Hlasfjeial;eiwhla;lfjri;galkfh;lskfjg;s;a;lsfjdi;alijfea;slidfjamsnfz;lfjz;lkdfjaiela;ldfjjhsafdmale;

That's the closest I can get to articulating what sound I made when the first predator appeared on that glorious screen.

While it was no where near the perfection that was Alien and Aliens, it was still pretty cool, though I really miss the good acting from the original two Alien movies(didn't really care for the third one(boring :sleepy:) and the fourth one was pretty cool, but the acting was pretty bad(except for Ryder and Weaver(kicked a## as usual) they did a good job)

I'd say it stacked up pretty well with the Predator 'franchise' though. The Predator movies were never meant to be anything great, just cool.

The major thing I had against AvP is I wished they hadn't punked out and gone for the PG-13, AvP would have been far more entertaining if they had some R level gore in there.(and swearing, it just isn't an Alien or Predator movie without the F bomb being used every 30 seconds, "What the ____ is that thing" "That ____er almost killed me" "_____ ____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____er!!" :jester:)

I hope they release an edgier version on DVD

All in all, pretty decent late-summer flick.