Phil Collins Gives Up Drumsticks

Brad_M

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do actually consider Phil Collins to be up with the greatest drummers of all time (well, definitely not top ten, but probably top fifty) by the way. If you don't understand why, listen to Selling England By The Pound. :grin:

Edited by Guest
Misspellination

I like Barry Manilow, and Neil Diamond, and Phil Collins, and Air Supply, and Leo Sayer, and any one else that might be termed lame and I am taking a stand. Any one can like any thing and any one they want and NO ONE has the right to make fun of them for it. If you don't like it, I will find where you live, follow you around and sing Copacabana into a bull horn right at you where ever you go. Now shut up!

I like Barry Manilow, and Neil Diamond, and Phil Collins, and Air Supply, and Leo Sayer, and any one else that might be termed lame and I am taking a stand. Any one can like any thing and any one they want and NO ONE has the right to make fun of them for it. If you don't like it, I will find where you live, follow you around and sing Copacabana into a bull horn right at you where ever you go. Now shut up!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Obviously acts like Celine Dion, Barry Manilow and Phil Collins have millions of admirers as a tribute to their talents or they wouldn't have achieved the fame that they have known.

As musical tastes run the gamut, so there are acts for any taste. The problem comes when we denounce an act as being "no good" or "crap," which immediately causes those who care for the talents of the denounced act to rise up in defense.

It is much better to acknowledge that the music industry is a tough one to crack into its profit centers; and that all acts deserve a degree of our respect. I mean there are top tier acts I wouldn't pay 25 cents to see and yet their achievements that got them to the top should certainly not be belittled by me nor perhaps any rational music lover.

Just like you all have a right to listen to whomever you wish, I, too, have a right to hate whomever I wish....AND I HATE PHIL COLLINS!!

So, please stop trying to heap your beliefs upon me, because it will not work.

And yes, I believe Shannon still does owe Newbie fees.

You can mail a check or money order to:

Miamisammy29

Posting With A High-Powered Rifle

High Atop The Oak Tree Behind Phil Collins' House

SE10

London, England

Your prompt payment is requested. Thank you.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: