Computer Trouble.

Aunt_Acid

I don't know what it is, but there is something about Gilliann's signature my computer doesn't like. She already had to change it once because of me.

I'm not sure what's going on, but everytime I get to her signature, my computer freezes up, and it says that Explorer has to close. This gets really frustrating everytime you are trying to read a thread, and I don't know what's going on. I don't want to cause any problems here, but I just am clueless as to what I should do. If anyone could help me with this, maybe tell me what is wrong with my computer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nothing but the best. You gotta configure it to open links on a new tab with a middle (wheel) click. Then close the tab with another middle click. It's awesome for things like forums, that way you don't have to open on a new window or hit the back button. Plus is open source.

That's why I spent four thousand on my computer, so problems like that wouldn't happen.

CD....if you spent 4000 on a computer you have been robbed. I can build you the best computer out there today for half the price with a minimum of 3 ghz. I am in the IT business and believe me you were robbed. I thought you mentioned in another thread that you only bought Dells (only time I ever agreed with you....LOL). Dell's top of the line desktop (XPS Gen 3) sells for less than $2000 with a 3.2 ghz chip. Perhaps you are working off of a server? Whether you own a $600 Dell or a $4000 PC it will not make a difference when you encounter software issues (98% of the time).

With regards to the original problem in this thread my advice for that issue and any issue you may encounter with your PC.....always make a note of the error message. You will need the error message to search for it on a search engine. You will be surprised at how many bulletin boards will pop up on a search with folks experiencing similiar problems. Within those postings you may find the cure. You may also wish to download another browser (i.e., mozilla or netscape) or reload the MS Internet Explorer.

Dell's top of the line desktop (XPS Gen 3) sells for less than $2000 with a 3.2 ghz chip. Perhaps you are working off of a server?
Jimmy, I really could care less. I have 4000 to burn.

Dude....I didn't ask you if you cared or not, I was just asking if you were using a server because Dell (which you said you only buy your PC's from) does not sell a $4000 PC. Read the question and respond accordingly, or perhaps you did not see the question in the post?

The other point I made was regardless of the price of a PC you still can encounter errors on your software and most of the time the hardware has nothing to do with it. I would think a guy who spends $4000 would know these things.

Lighten Up!!!!