Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad

Mike

He should have his membership in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame revoked.

Why? There's no proof he did this besides the word of a drug addict daughter looking to sell some books. Ronald Reagan is dead. If Nancy Reagan went on TV tomorrow and said he beat her senseless their whole marriage and then personally told Ollie North to shred those papers, would you believe it? I wouldn't, who could verify?

Edited by Guest

Why? There's no proof he did this besides the word of a drug addict daughter looking to sell some books. Ronald Reagan is dead. If Nancy Reagan went on TV tomorrow and said he beat her senseless their whole marriage and then personally told Ollie North to shred those papers, would you believe it? I wouldn't, who could verify?

Her half-sister Chynna (Wilson-Phillips) said that she first heard about this in 1997 during a phone conversation with Mackenzie around 8 years after it ended.

Her half-sister Chynna (Wilson-Phillips) said that she first heard about this in 1997 during a phone conversation with Mackenzie around 8 years after it ended.

How does that prove it happened? Rule 1: Never believe what a celebrity says unless you can independently verify it.

There's something about this whole thing that smells wrong, and it smells like "convenience". She's got a book to pimp, he's dead so he can't defend himself or call her on any of it....hell, Michelle Phillips thinks she's full of crap and if you've read HIS book, I find it nearly impossible to believe that he would be physically capable of having sex with anyone, much less his own kid.

Sorry, I think this is one big snow job.

John Phillips was drug addled for most of his adult life. Denny Doherty had Michelle and John Phillips as guests on his variety show back in the 80's. Doherty said that John was so out of it, that he could barely speak let alone sing a song. When people are stoned most of the time, it has to wreak havoc on their minds and their sense of right and wrong.

I believe most of what Mackenzie Phillips has to say about her father, even though she is a coked-up hosebag. I hope the book turns out to be a money loser.