Mackenzie Phillips says she had sex with her dad

Mike

NEW YORK – Mackenzie Phillips says she had a sexual relationship with her father, John Phillips, a member of the '60s Mamas and the Papas band.

People magazine says Phillips writes in her new book, "High on Arrival," that she had sex with her father on the night before she was to get married in 1979.

Phillips starred on TV's "One Day at a Time."

The magazine's Web site says Phillips writes: "I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father."

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press.

Just..... EWWWW! YUCK!!!

She woke up from her blackout huh...maybe Mackenzie didn't know who or what she saw on top of her. I'm not saying it can't be true, I'm saying Mackenzie might need cash and has a book to sell.

That's what I'm thinking, remember Maureen McCormick's lack of response to rumors her book contained some salacious content about her and Eve Plumb that she only replied with "...read my book and find out". Yeah ...right!

I don't believe it either .... in addition she's also said that dad shot her up with heroin when she was 16, tied off her arm and slid the needle in. I don't care how crappy a parent he was I highly doubt these stories. It's very convienient that daddy is gone huh?? :P

I heard this on the radio earlier. She claims that "they proceeded to have what she calls a consensual sexual relationship lasting almost a decade, and it ended when she became pregnant and didn't know who had fathered the child."

She had an abortion, which her father paid for, and she told Oprah Winfrey "I never let him touch me again."

I wonder what the sister (from Wilson-Phillips) has to say.

"Chynna Phillips, Mackenzie's half-sister, stated that she believed Mackenzie's claims and that Mackenzie first told her about the relationship during a phone conversation in 1997, approximately 11 years after the relationship had ended."

A good 2/3 of Mackenzie's day is filled with acid flashbacks and withdrawl symptoms, and in the other 1/3 she is asleep , and we all know how reliable those flashbacks and Freudian dreams are ... ;)

This woman is the 'poster child ' of victims in that she has whined about her life (not too shabby, by most measurements ) since she was born . This is her last ( I hope ) gasp of celebrity . No need to add that she has just been an out-and out slut for most of her life, and always has been grasping for a bit of attention again ... :P :cool: She is VERY sick and should be put down - if such things were humane .

As sleazy as it may sound, I'm going to have to believe the little slut about the affair. Would any of you, or anybody you know, actually come out and say something like that about YOUR OWN DEAD FATHER, if it were NOT true?! I think not.

However, I don't know if it can truly be construed as "rape", since she was 18 and the relationship allegedly went on for some ten years. I think she just claimed it was rape, ya know, for the money and the publicity, and so nobody would think that SHE is somewhat of a sicko herself.

Weird sh*t, man...weird sh*t!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :confused: :confused:

As sleazy as it may sound, I'm going to have to believe the little slut about the affair. Would any of you, or anybody you know, actually come out and say something like that about YOUR OWN DEAD FATHER, if it were NOT true?! I think not.

However, I don't know if it can truly be construed as "rape", since she was 18 and the relationship allegedly went on for some ten years. I think she just claimed it was rape, ya know, for the money and the publicity, and so nobody would think that SHE is somewhat of a sicko herself.

Weird sh*t, man...weird sh*t!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :confused: :confused:

Based on what , Sammy ? 'Hippie ' California and the age of coke ?

In this age of nihilism and profit ? Some people would call Mother Theresa a rapist in order to sell a book or be interesting .