Hidden Words

MindCrime

Don't hold your breath waiting.

It's been over 3 weeks since you posted that and she hasn't taken a stab at it.

Besides, you and I are the only ones who have been playing this game since October.

No one else is interested.

Try looking at their discography and coming up with the 3rd song.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Jam Songs (3X)

The driver of the taxi cab lacks the necessary paperwork to remain in this country while awaiting a liver transplant so he is getting on a plane for a ride to an undisclosed location to escape extradition.

I forgot they had a song called Go, and it's hard to find too :P

I'll post a new one after I get some work done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll post a new one after I get some work done.

What kind of work are you doing there, MC.

Digging a replica of the Mariana Trench?

Run, MC, run.

Dig that hole, forget the sun.

And when at last the work is done.

Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

• 4 weeks later...

TV Shows (6x)

After studying syntax, I decided to go see a movie about the real ice age and also apply for a job during my English grammar class at Buffalo State University. I checked the cinema show-times to find out when it's playing and when I got there, I discovered that the theater was burglarized by a vandal last night, which ruined my afternoon plans.

Soap was a great show, so funny! :laughing:

TV Shows (6x)

After studying syntax, I decided to go see a movie about the real ice age and also apply for a job during my English grammar class at Buffalo State University. I checked the cinema show-times to find out when it's playing and when I got there, I discovered that the theater was burglarized by a vandal last night, which ruined my afternoon plans.

Candy (5X)

Chuck, Lester and Tom were pilots. They were popular in their hometown. Whenever they flew in the air, heads would turn on the ground. No one had to ask or wonder who was flying those planes. They would always amaze Rosie and Cindy, the girls who lived nearby. Their mom, Carol offered to take them every weekend to watch the show.

Edited by Guest
Canged 6X to 5X because I didn't include a part that included the 6th candy.

[smaller]CHUCKLES ter and Tom were pilots. They were popular in their hometown. Whenever they flew in the AIRHEADS would turn on the ground. No one had to a SKOR wonder who was flying those planes. They would always ama ZERO sie and Cindy, the girls who lived nearby. Their mom, Ca ROLO ffered to take them every weekend to watch the show.[/smaller]

Shux. That's only 5.

I have a feeling either there's a candy I'm not familiar with or I'm going to :doh: and kick myself.

Somebody else will have to shut the door on this one.

Oopsy.

You got it, Bazooka.

There is only 5. I screwed up.

The one sentence should have read:

They would always amaze Rosie and Cindy, the girls who lived nearby, when they would do very mesmerizing stunts.

This would have given up 'Dove' as another candy.

I messed up and erased the last part of the sentence when I was doing my editing.

Sorry if I had you looking over and over and over and over for that last one.

My bad! :blush:

Actors last names (5x)

We need to thank somebody for definitely helping us open the garden iron gate, so we could attend the party at the manor tonight to watch the Sugar Bowl

I found double that for a total of 10 actors.

Jiang Wen

Leslie Toth

Harrison Ford or many other Ford actors

Robert De Niro

Alannah Ong

Larry or Nancy Gates

Roscoe Ates

Baard Owe

Richard Norton or many other Norton actors

Greta or Ingrid Garbo

My brain is exhausted after all that and it is late here so I will think of a new one to post when I look and feel my best in the morning.

Insects, bugs and creepie-crawlies (6X).

A van travelling on the highway was pulled over by police and the driver was cited for leaving a bag of household garbage at a rest stop. The bag's contents included food scraps, an empty can of Lysol, empty soup cans, worn-out clothing and liquid pain reliever for jaw or mouth pain which was in a tube embossed with an expired expiration date on the crimped end. There was also a memo that had the driver's name on it, which was used as evidence to support the littering violation.

I found double that for a total of 10 actors.

Jiang Wen

Leslie Toth

Harrison Ford or many other Ford actors

Robert De Niro

Alannah Ong

Larry or Nancy Gates

Roscoe Ates

Baard Owe

Richard Norton or many other Norton actors

Greta or Ingrid Garbo

My brain is exhausted after all that and it is late here so I will think of a new one to post when I look and feel my best in the morning.

also Hanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Insects, bugs and creepie-crawlies (6X).

A van travelling on the highway was pulled over by police and the driver was cited for leaving a bag of household garbage at a rest stop. The bag's contents included food scraps, an empty can of Lysol, empty soup cans, worn-out clothing and liquid pain reliever for jaw or mouth pain which was in a tube embossed with an expired expiration date on the crimped end. There was also a memo that had the driver's name on it, which was used as evidence to support the littering violation.

Isn't anyone going to try to solve this one?