Hidden Words

MindCrime

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitchen Gadgets

"Duncan, open Erin's register when you get to work tomorrow" was the note taped on the door of the employee break room.

Musician Duo (first and last names separated, two of them)

When I received a picnic kit in a basket with an electric knife and colored napkins for Christmas one year I knew right away I wasn't going to use them for a few months.

Musician Duo (first and last names separated, two of them)

When I received a picnic kit in a basket with an electric knife and colored napkins for Christmas one year I knew right away I wasn't going to use them for a few months.

Aww, thanks.

Potent Potables

Would you like to go with us to Sydney Harbour, Bonnie?

Hint: It's another thing that is produced from the body, though less disgusting.

I concur in everything that you have said during the dinner party discussion as we ate stuffed ham and salad.

Finally found it.

Potent Potables

Did you see David's cot chucked out the window this morning? His girlfriend was really pissed.

Did you see David's cot chucked out the window this morning? His girlfriend was really pissed.

Hey why's your character's name always David, hint-hint-wink ;)

Songfactor (bonus there are two of them)

Eating a red apple daily will keep the doctor away and leave you with good health.

It wasn't that it was hard, I just don't like that we're the only people playing so I was letting it go hoping someone else would snatch it up.

Ok, that one might have been hard.

Classic Rock Songs (two of them)

Hello, did anybody go to Buffalo last night to watch the Sabres lose in overtime?

I'm not sure on the 2nd one.

Holiday favorites

"Have you heard the Pink Floyd song, Corporal Clegg?" "No", Gretchen replied.

Songfactor (bonus there are two of them)

Eating a red apple daily will keep the doctor away and leave you with good health.

Classic Rock Songs (two of them)

Hello, did anybody go to Buffalo last night to watch the Sabres lose in overtime?

^Since pinkstones said she wasn't sure on one of the answers, I think you were looking for these two. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Holiday favorites

"Have you heard the Pink Floyd song, Corporal Clegg?" "No", Gretchen replied.

Popular Panfish:

A popular kids TV show is "Super Chimps".