The Songfactors' Choice: Best Debut Single

Lucky

Hoping someone else will nominate Oasis, The Clash, REM etc...

White Riot? Damn, maybe I can still switch over...

I know there's a war currently engaging over the bidding for Supersonic

I had thought about Radio Free Europe, but I don't care enough for that one to make it one of my two selections.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try A Little Tenderness - Three Dog Night

Love this song!....Me and hubby were talking about this song the other day...We had the oldies station on and they played the Otis Redding version...We looked up the song and it's amazing how old this song really is, and all the artists that have covered it...This one will definitely be high on my list!

Love this song!....Me and hubby were talking about this song the other day...We had the oldies station on and they played the Otis Redding version...We looked up the song and it's amazing how old this song really is, and all the artists that have covered it...This one will definitely be high on my list!

Please keep in mind what Mindcrime posted: Three Dog Night's first single was 'Nobody'.

Phil, if we could have a different nomination that would be great :)

Grooveshark blocks my pc sometimes...

Songfats does a great job of giving us everything we need for most of the songs that are nominated.

It has an audio link of the song from grooveshark, a video from YouTube and thats not to mention all those lovely facts ;)

I have used it a few times myself. I just think we are so used to using YT we forget that our own favorite sites main page has alot of the songs available that we nominate :D

We are. :P First single is first single, it doesn't matter where it's released. In most cases it is the U.S. charts and dates that are used anyway, unless there are some huge discrepancies.

phil, I'm really sorry, it's a technicality, but we have to have another choice from you. :P

The problem with some of these music information sights ( Excluding Songfacts of Course), is that they contain a beaucoup of errors.So, I'll try it again. I'll pick The Young Rascals (AKA Rascals), I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore. With my luck, they probably recorded a single in Sweden the year before. :)

Edited by Guest