Idea for a Scrabble game

MindCrime

I have this idea that I've been brain-storming for a Musical Scrabble tournament game. This would involve 5 people, with 4 players competing against each other and one person would be the board-keeper. The board keeper would send a private message to each player with their letters and they would post their words in turn with the board-keeper tracking words, points, and posting a picture of the board with placed words.

I still have to think this through though.

and posting a picture of the board with placed words.

I love Scrabble! this part seems a bit daunting, tho.

You will have to set rules regarding language and a dictionary, etc. My sister used to be fun to play Scrabble with when we could at least compete against her. Then she spent a year studying the Scrabble dictionary and now she plays all the 2 letter words that don't look like words. She has no clue what they mean, but she memorized them from the dictionary. *sigh*

This would be music related words only, most likely. Such as artists, songs, anything to do with music and would probably require double the amount of tiles as regular scrabble.

As for the board, that can be done somewhat easily with Microsoft-Paint, but I have to figure out a proper way of doing so.

I think you've just invented a whole new way to play Scrabble. If you're smart, you'll design it in board form, and then sell it to Milton/Bradley for millions.

Not Advised.

SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by Mattel.