Golden Oldies Top 40: Videos/ Audios For Prospective Nominations

OLD 55

Okay we need to convince my friend/co-worker Dianne to come back to Songfacts and nominate for the Oldies...she was on songfacts awhile ago, but she said she doesn't know that much about any other kind of music except oldies...I told her about the Golden Oldies thread....she said she'd think about it, but she doesn't have a computer anymore...I told her she could go on when she's at work... :D

That would be great Laurie. Please tell Dianne We'd welcome her with open arms. :)

I wish some of our friends here whom I know like this era of music would consider joining/rejoining us. I know some don't like the 'voting down' process and I can relate to that. There's only 4 or 5 songs in our Chart that I don't care for all that much. And I wouldn't vote those down without giving them a chance first.

You can always just vote down five songs that have been in for a while, to make way for others to progress or for new ones to enter.

Maybe we can send some Halloween type songs into the Chart soon ???

The obvious one... Monster Mash - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Cryptkickers.

Lots of scenes from 'Young Frankenstein' here for Kevin. What hump ?

For me, most Halloween songs are novelty songs and I don't like novelty songs. They're a little too kooky for me to enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...