Latest Trivial Music News

Viaene

And in more Stones news, this regarding Paint It Black:

Talking on his Absolute Radio show, Stones' co-guitarist Ronnie Wood disclosed that Keith Richards has trouble remembering how to play this song. He revealed, "We always have this moment of hesitation where we don't know if Keith's going to get the intro right."

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Asked if he wanted to reconvene with Meg any time soon, [Jack White] told The Times: "I would like to," before adding: "I don't think her anxiety exists any more. But I don't know."

from here

it would be cool though, The White Stripes are still my most favourite Jack White project ;) :D

• 5 weeks later...

Radiohead drummer Phil Selway will be releasing a solo effort later this summer.

The musician will see his upcoming solo record Familial hit stores on August 30. The album was produced by Ian Davenport and will feature contributions from Wilco drummer Glen Kotche, singer/songwriter Lisa Germano and former Soul Coughing bassist Sebastian Steinberg.

Selway first began his solo career in 2001 as a part of the 7 Worlds Collide charity project which recently played a gig last year. In the meanwhile, Radiohead are currently working on their follow-up to 2007's In Rainbows in Los Angeles.

You can't kill rock and roll, but it's not usually this hard to kill a rocker.

Ozzy Osbourne has lived a life in a haze of drugs and booze and now scientists are trying to find out just how he's done it.

Researchers are mapping Ozzy's genetic code to try to figure out how the "Prince of Darkness" is alive after almost 40 years of substance abuse, Sky News reports.

Knome, an American genomics company, will use a blood sample from the 61-year-old ex-Black Sabbath frontman to map out his entire genome.

Researchers hope that Ozzy's genome will help reveal why some people's bodies can tolerate excessive substance abuse more than others.

"Sequencing and analyzing individuals with extreme medical histories provides the greatest potential scientific value," director of research Nathan Pearson told the British news site.

Osbourne has had various drug and alcohol-related issues throughout his career -- at one point, he admitted that he drank four bottles of cognac per day, which often led to his "blacking out, coming to again and carrying on."

:laughing:

• 2 weeks later...