Anyone have an iPhone?

Carl

I don't, but there's an iPhone App available that uses the Songfacts content. If you have 99 cents and time to check this out, please post here with your thoughts on it. Here's the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=319942349&mt=8

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded it and it works very well . I used 'Gimme Shelter' for the test search. SF is listed as the 1st or 2end choice for most searches re: lyrics , meanings , and interpretations- and exclusively for facts . The only thing I noted different from the other sites was that they offered ringtones of the songs , while SF did not ( at least from what I saw ) .

The other sites are: Lyrics Mode, Absolute Lyrics, Lyrics.com, Song Meanings, Wikipedia and Google . You can also go to Youtube to see a video if available

This app can also be used by itouch users as well ,I think .

The only thing I noted different from the other sites was that they offered ringtones of the songs , while SF did not ( at least from what I saw ) .

However , I see that on the SF main site ringtones are available , but do not show up in this app .